How can I receive a copy of a police report?

You may obtain copies of police reports by contacting the St. Helens Police Department between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. The cost for most reports is $5.00.

Any reports involving a case that is under investigation cannot be released without approval of the City Attorney (503)-397-6272, or Columbia County District Attorney (503)-397-0300. For information on any reports involving a juvenile, you must contact the Columbia County Juvenile Department (503)397-0275.

Posted in: General