If you have an outstanding warrant for your arrest issued by St. Helens Municipal Court, you may clear that warrant by turning yourself in to the St. Helens Police Department or the Columbia County Jail.  You will be arraigned on the next court day (Monday or Tuesday) if you are still in custody.

Key Contacts