This Transportation Systems Plan (TSP) was adopted in September 2011 as an update to the City’s original TSP from 1997.
Complete Updated Transportation Systems Plan
A TSP includes a lot of reading. If you want to just know what the “plan” is, see Section 7. The sections before 7 provide the information that was the basis for Section 7. Section 8 discusses funding the improvement needs identified in Section 7. Section 9 talks about revisions to the City’s Development Code that were part of the TSP update efforts. Section 10 is self explanatory. Appendix 1 includes the public participation plan for the TSP update efforts and Appendix 2 is almost 500 pages of mostly technical material.
- COVER & TABLE OF CONTENTS
- SECTION 1, Introduction
- SECTION 2, Goals and Policies
- SECTION 3, Transportation System Inventory
- SECTION 4, Current Intersection Operations
- SECTION 5, Year 2031 Forecast Transportation Conditions
- SECTION 6, Transportation Options Analysis
- SECTION 7, Transportation Systems Plan
- SECTION 8, Transportation Funding Plan
- SECTION 9, Implementation Ordinances
- SECTION 10, References
- APPENDIX 1
- APPENDIX 2